PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK F-35B Lost
Thread: UK F-35B Lost
View Single Post
Old 29th Nov 2021, 21:41
Cat Techie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by cynicalint
[QUOTE[color=#000000]Wasn't it required reading of the Telegraph to progress in OACS? Why I have no idea as it is so out of tune with the real world.]
No, not really, I used to recommend candidates to read any broadsheet in preference to tabloids, tabloids in preference to social media. The candidates opinion was the most important, as long as the view could be backed up and justified, then the paper read made no difference.
That headline makes as much sense as the very early crash report that blamed "A lack of lift in the air" for an incompetent pilot. Though I am most certainly NOT suggesting pilot incompetence here; more like journalistic incompetence.![/QUOTE]

I did like the i newspaper. Not a board sheet, but it told you the news in factual format. You read the Telegraph and it is so bias in editoral outlook to be corrupt. One can say the same about the Gaurdian (Not Rondot's favourite journal but it avoided Viz material being painted on his aircraft!) I miss a news paper that just tells me facts without fiction, especially Paul Darce / Boris levels (the Spectator is the worst lying rag on the planet). I know one facebook group on aircraft is fact as fiction is editorally removed if bull is mentioned.