PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What is going on at the top??
View Single Post
Old 29th Nov 2021, 18:56
higthepig

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts
[QUOTE][/Finally, you may wish to reflect on the impact your words have - you may want to get all angry and hit the keyboard moaning about snowflakes and diversity and how it was better when you were in - but please remember that in moaning, you are directly attacking the people who serve now. I personally think they deserve more respect than being insulted by yesterdays men who are unhappy with the idea of a very simple change.QUOTE]
Currently serving and do not feel attacked at all and agree with many of the comments above. What grips me is that there are more fundamental issues I'd like the hierarchy to address rather than trotting out low hanging fruit changes. I have been working in a building that has had no running water for nearly 3 months, arrive at work today to find out there is no heating as that has also failed. Changing the collective name for us counts for co*k all when even basics like infrastructure is crumbling and failing, and I haven't seen the MOD Net survey, which is probably a good thing as my shivering bursting for a pee response might not be as well considered as they expect.