PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Accused Pilot
Thread: Accused Pilot
View Single Post
Old 27th Nov 2021, 11:22
Dog on Cat3

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by neville_nobody
So what happens if he is found not guilty? Or it gets thrown out of court or Police decide that there isn't enough evidence or they have the wrong guy?? You should not be fired just because the Police think you MAY have committed a crime.

Some sort of leave until the matter is decided would be a more justifiable position.

Factual but biased. The guy has only be charged and they don't even have a body at this point. The couple could still be alive for all we know.
Neville. I am curious about the bias you perceive. We may have seen different reports, of course, but bias? Where, and to whose benefit or detriment? My understanding is that the man in question has been charged, and that that fact has been reported by multiple journalists with, it can be agreed, varying degrees of over excitement. Bias, however, points to unfairness, but I cannot see such unfairness, at least not in the news reports I have seen. The couple may well be alive, as you say, but that possibility only confirms bad things are afoot, as they would likely be being held against their will at the very least.

Last edited by Dog on Cat3; 27th Nov 2021 at 11:32. Reason: Dumb journalist forgot to add a '?' question mark