PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 25th Nov 2021, 23:19
glenb

Received 70 Likes on 36 Posts
Release of recording Part 1

Dear Ms Spence and Mr Binskin,

As you are aware the Commonwealth Ombudsman is reviewing their investigation.

An individual within CASA has led the Ombudsman’s Office to be of the opinion that CASA made a number of attempts to resolve the contracts issue, before lifting the restrictions on the businesses ability to trade.

After 8 months, with all funds from the sale of my home exhausted, and my parents having contributed $300,000 of their own funds to maintain staff and maintain the large safety department, CASA finally provided the required text. On listening to the recording, you will clearly be able to identify the CASA employees assuring me that if I embed the text, I could return to Business as Usual.

I complied; CASA reneged on the commitments given. CASA then determined that it was illegal and forced all customers to leave APTA including my own flying school of 10 years Melbourne Flight Training.

I am supplying this to you to ensure that you have all the information that the Ombudsman's office has, and most likely substantially more.

As the CEO and Chair of the Board, there is no reason that you cannot make a decision and take action. Similarly, if you believe that an employee may have been involved in unlawful behavior and misconduct, as in all Organizations you are empowered to act, and in fact compelled to act.

The recording can be accessed via this link XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

My hope is that strong and ethical leadership can bring this matter to a well-intentioned resolution.

Respectfully Glen Buckley.

Obviously you will have access to all information, although I have included some pertinent emails below, the recording relates to the meeting from the accounatnts office on April 4th 2019.