PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Manchester-3
Thread: Manchester-3
View Single Post
Old 25th Nov 2021, 14:03
Mr A Tis

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Not sure how you can improve T3 without major surgery. As soon as, I think its Gate 141 unloads, the whole access to the T3 concourse is closed off, been stuck there many a time either trying to get into the concourse of trying to go back having been allocated gate 18 or those along there. The best you could get is maybe RYR & EZY take over T3 completely as their own terminal. It would require less ticketing desks, less check in desks-more self service check in. Check in area B in T1 given over to Loganair, Eastern, Blue Island, Are Lingus CTA flights & BA, with their own B security area open to time with their departures, to make short/domestic flights more viable time wise.

On another note, in T2 arrivals, I see that M & S is now closed down already & they were busy packing everything up today.
The new T2 check area looks rather spacious - but that maybe because there is zero seating anywhere, apart from mobility assistance area. The new check in area toilets also are a bit sparse, the Gents has one urinal & two cubicles, I guess you need to cross your legs until through security-however long that may take. When I went through, only one lane was open that doubled up as fast track too.