PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lets go to EK! maybe...
View Single Post
Old 12th Nov 2021, 05:09
5star

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I worked with them nearly 15 years. Had my good years (first 6 years) and after Maurice left, things went downhill very quickly.
I was part of the initial batch of 600 guys that were NOT randomly fired last year. In fact, in my case I never got called in the office, never failed any sim (that is another interesting subject indeed), no…I got sacked because I got 1 long (more than 2 weeks) sickness in the past.

Would I do it again? Never ever… The risk is too big. You break your arm and you are on your way out... The company is a monster, and if you do anything ‘wrong’ ie like becoming sick, you are on their list and binned at the first available opportunity….

I’m so happy with my new flying job and I just wonder why I waited soooo long to leave…Big mistake, as last year was hell for a lot of us after our ‘treatment’. It’s only now that I realise what abbusive power they had over me….

Good luck anyhow to anyone considering joining. Think very hard and if you have a family, never ever do it. Dubai is just too expensive with schooling, clubs etc.. Not to mention living in a controlled ‘workers camp’ called MH…