PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unvaccinated cabin crew entry to USA
View Single Post
Old 11th Nov 2021, 15:13
Wirbelsturm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So, regarding your concern about me not protecting the vulnerable, rest assured that my body is doing the job pretty well until now. Not sure you can say the same with your rapidly waning vaccine induced immunity.
No conspiracies, no politics, just a few facts and some common sense with a touch of science.
Wow, some generalisations there. I too recovered from Covid back in January. For me, to be honest, it was pretty mild. I am however fully vaccinated now, after recovery, as I find it reduces the chance of re-infection, reduces the viral load the body carries in the event of re-infection and subsequently reduces the chance of me infecting someone else in the period where the body is infectious but not displaying symptoms or asymptomatic.

Ironically my sister is an epidemiologist, I think I will take her advice over your version of common sense with a touch of Facebook/Tik Tok science thanks.

As to your example the whole crew would be confined to their room for the sake of one individual exercising their 'right'. Simple fact, if it's my flight that person would not be coming as my responsibility is the welfare of the whole crew not the individual in this case.