PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 30th Oct 2021, 07:03
Ladloy

Received 119 Likes on 46 Posts
Originally Posted by AceMT
You're not even worth discussing facts with. You have been blinded by fear and liberalism. If you haven't watched the videos where people are being arrested for not wearing a MASK and think that is ok, then I have nothing more to say to you. "750,000 dead, the biggest mass death event in US history, is the trade off." You may want to do a little more research before you embarrass yourself. I watch ALL the media. The fake media AND the fact media. I am intelligent enough to discern which is real, you obviously are not and would rather be spoon fed the narrative that fits your agenda. Sheep!

Just to be clear, I have been exposed to Covid multiple times. I am NOT afraid of the flu. If you are get the jab, however, do not tell me what to put in my body, especially after the lecture about "my body my choice" regarding abortion after all these years.

PS I love Tucker. That has not always been so. However, he is one of the few mainstream media geeks standing up for true freedom. You have already acquiesced yours
This has to be satire.