PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 20th Oct 2021, 06:38
KRviator

Received 117 Likes on 61 Posts
Originally Posted by SOPS
I always wonder about this 50000 people who are trying to get home. The number has never changed. But at Perth airport alone, more than 60000 people have passed through since the pandemic began.
I'm not sure it's as high as 60,000. BTRE figures for April 2020 - June 2021 show 48,234 international arrivals through Perth, and with your State Daddy demanding the arrivals cap be slashed to only 265 per week (compared to NSW's 215 per day, for example...) that'd probably be under 55,000, and still less than WA's fair share.
Originally Posted by SOPS
I don’t know what the numbers for the other states… but the total would far exceed 50000. I can’t figure out why the number never changes.. there are always 50000 people waiting to get home.
The numbers are freely available from the BTRE, but here they are - and no, I don't know why BTRE excludes specific repatriation flights through Darwin and only shows 63 arrivals...

Maybe more Wes-Tyrannical Australian's should be made aware that WA are being jack c*nts (those Ex-ADF folk will recognise this term) and lobby their State Daddy to actually pull their weight. Then again, the way they've carried on, I think I've got more chance of taking home the Powerball jackpot tomorrow...