PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flyegypt have pranged 3 Boeing 737’s in the past week - action needs to be taken
Old 19th Oct 2021, 01:23
4HolerPoler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don’t moderate this forum winemaker - I’m on the Africa, Middle East & Bizjet forums.
Been moderating them for around 25 years now.
Africa & the Middle East are my back yard. Hence my concern and request for oversight. When I say “shut it down” I don’t mean close the shop, I mean institute a safety shutdown. I have to snigger when I read first-world pundits like Equivocal (who writes extremely well) suggesting a low-cost Egyptian airline conduct their own internal investigation. Clearly the learned gentleman has little to no exposure to Egyptian aviation ethics and morals, notably on the low-cost end of the line. What a hoot!

So by all means, jump on your moral bandwagons and chastise me for being overbearing in my concern and judgment. I will reserve my right to remain significantly concerned that when a low-cost Egyptian airline has 3 landing gear issues in one week in European locations that the holes in the cheese are lining up and bells should be ringing.