PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF mandates Vaccine
View Single Post
Old 17th Oct 2021, 16:28
De_flieger

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Mullah Kintyre
I wouldn't say it was a good spray or well-played since numerous state health services have admitted including deaths of people in the death tallies whose deaths weren't actually caused by covid. So none of those numbers are reliable but it seems safe to say the death rate is nothing like 1 in 50. I'm amazed people still believe these official numbers after the health officials admitted to fudging them.
Really? Where? Can you show me an Australian health service making this admission? Or is this another one of those "I heard it from someone who posted it on twitter" type "facts" that get posted here, in the hope that by spreading them around a variety of forums, people see them in numerous locations and feel like they might be true? That's one technique used to spread disinformation.

Have errors been made? Sure, in any large system there will be errors. That's not the same as systemic fraud. There's no incentive to claim a death is due to covid or otherwise in Australia though. The Australian Bureau Of Statistics specifically notes that their records include people who died of covid, and distinguishes them from those where covid was present but not the underlying cause of death.

ps...I quite liked Das Uber Soldat's turn of phrase, particularly
Stupid is a word that doesn't even come close to properly articulating what you're dribbling into this thread. For the sake of all involved, please just stop.