PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair interviews and sim assessments - 2
Old 12th Oct 2021, 10:56
Q07

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jacekgfly

Check out "javeralvare Ryanair interview preparation" page on google. I can't share the url here due to the forum restrictions.
Start with this page if you haven't already done so. The guy provides some very useful info regarding the interview process. It's two or three years old but things haven't changed that much at least from what I could see a few weeks ago in my online test.

You can also train for FREE for the aptitude tests on PILOTEST
Personally I had the following tests during the online interview:
  • CUT-E - Reaction rate
  • CUT-E - Moving dots
  • CUT-E - Relative bearing indicator
  • CUT-E - Inductive logical thinking (one of the only two not mentioned above in Javer's page)
  • CUT-E - Runway multi-tasks: not exactly the same as during the assessment but very very similar. In the real one I didn't have to deal with a runway but had to choose to click on "LEFT" or "RIGHT" depending on the side an arrow with pointing at in the middle of a line of different other shapes.
  • CUT-E - Find the missing shape
  • CUT-E - Tube flight
On top of this I had a personality test, which I found really interesting by the way it was designed. Also an ATPL knowledge test which was ridiculously hard, especially because of the lack of time to think about anything: 30 questions in 10 minutes = 20 sec per question with some actually involving calculations . Unless you've been banking like crazy all the ATPL subjects before the assessment, I really don't understand how it's possible to get a decent score on this. And finally this weird video interview where you have some HR oriented questions and you need to talk in front of your computer for one minute to reply to each question.

Again all the aptitude tests are on PILOTEST for FREE. The tests are very similar to the real one and the difficulty level is even higher. Big shout out to these guys for providing this content that must require a significant amount of time in terms of coding. They only work with donations. And they must cover most of the tests used in the industry, not only for Ryanair.

Seems that a lot of websites out there charge you for this kind of stuff. Imo it's not worth the money.
After a friend recommended it, I did pay 30€ to airlineassessmentprep.com for their Ryanair package some days before my online assessment, even if I was already working with Pilotest. Really not worth it. I don't quite understand why my friend recommended it. Their ATPL knowledge test database was a bit of a joke (only 70 questions from which only 2 or 3 actually showed up in the real assessment). Same for the HR example questions for the video interview: none of them was actually in the real assessment. And poor programming of some aptitude tests: the missile test was lagging incredibly on my laptop.

I heard from other people that latestpilotjobs.com is better. They have apparently something like 800 ATPL questions in their bank. Still I don't think it's worth the money because in the end you only pay for the questions bank. You can find everything else for free on the web.

Last edited by Q07; 12th Oct 2021 at 10:56. Reason: double quote to correct