PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair interviews and sim assessments - 2
Old 12th Oct 2021, 00:03
Lazydogg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nineshsimbers

What utter I am not a fan of SSTR but its been like that for a long while and I dont see it changing at any of the major LOCOs.
Which airline did you recruit for?
Every single pilot in both seats that I know over the last 15 years that actively wanted out - got out. The people I know that stayed wanted to stay. Simple as that.

Are you questioning the operating standards of Ryanair guys? If so, then you are a Sciolist at best. You are “preaching” that people at Ryanair have never flown anywhere else. I have.

Where do you think most of TUI and Jet2s rated 737 drivers over the last 10 years came from? I know quite a few personally that have upgraded to the LHS in TUI since 2018 and lot of DECs DEFOs that joined Jet2 since 2012. Norwegian, ASL…I could go on. And I will.

Where do you think countless current Standards Captains at EK and Training Captains/TREs at Qatar and Etihad came from?
Would it be hard for you to believe that there are or have been ex Ryanair guys (that I know personally) on the recruitment and Command assessment panels at all three of the above airlines.

BA Virgin and Aer Lingus have recruited a lots of guys over the years.

EZY ? Give me a break…. I think I know a handful at most that joined or even wanted to.
A cadet told me that Ezy have called a few guys for a 30k type rating and an 8 month contract. Is there an Ezy thread here about that or any truth to it?

Dont forget to put the clown suit on tomorrow. Clueless…

Last edited by Lazydogg; 12th Oct 2021 at 06:50.