PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF mandates Vaccine
View Single Post
Old 7th Oct 2021, 04:35
das Uber Soldat

Received 127 Likes on 36 Posts
Originally Posted by skygeek
Even assuming that those stats were 100% correct which would be highly debatable on its own taking into account the whole PCR reliability saga and questionable case accounting ("with Covid" rather than "from Covid"), that 99% or 98% still does not scare me that much in order to embrace a world-wide shutdown, checkpoints and forced novel injections every 6 months. Again, I am willing take my chances with the virus, thanks. And yes, we do reproduce perfectly fine, thank you for the concern
Holy moving goalposts batman. I'm using the stats that YOU provided to make your idiotic case. Now that you've realized you can't even operate a pocket calculator correctly (multiplication is hard!), suddenly you want to throw shade on the credibility of the very statistics that you provided?!

Did you, or did you not claim the 'survival rate' for COVID is > 99.9%? Did you, or did you not then manage to disprove yourself, by providing evidence stating that rate is out by more than a factor of 20? Simple yes/no questions here.

This kids, is what cognitive bias does to your brain. Imagine coming up with the above and thinking "this makes sense, I better let the internet know immediately!". Jesus.

Originally Posted by FADEC1
As a pilot
Not for much longer I'd wager.