PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF mandates Vaccine
View Single Post
Old 7th Oct 2021, 04:12
Clare Prop

Received 219 Likes on 97 Posts
Originally Posted by FADEC1
Not sure if you've noticed the number of complications these experimental vaccines have dished out on the general sheep population. Realize that they don't even know the long term effects of these experimental "vaccines". As a pilot, I don't like taking chances. I'm sure most don't. So we have corporate who couldn't care less if you die, as long as the plane's OK, telling you to be a lab rat and join the millions of lab rats out there. Sorry, when they make a real vaccine, I'll consider it. Right now, I see it as the biggest con job ever pulled by a couple of greedy pharmaceutical giants. And they have done a wonderful job. Early treatments with existing drugs worked and continue to work, but you are not supposed to know that.
What is your idea of a "real" vaccine?
You do know that AZ distribute their vaccine at cost, which explains why the brand was trashed?
I'm assuming that if you get sick you won't be going to hospital to be treated by doctors who are all in on the "biggest con job". You can buy Ivermectin at the local farm supplies shop so you should be fine.