PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 4th Oct 2021, 07:13
idloveit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by WoopWoopPushDown
They got rid of TATCs @ CTC months ago. They've just had a meeting on Teams to discuss with those TATCs the option to return, through what they're callign cohort 1, 2, and 3. Cohort 1 is destined to return early 2022 (We're talking Feb-Mar), Cohort 2 mid 2022 (Apr - Jun) and Cohort 3 late 2022 (Sep-Nov).

I can't imagine they'd start the recruitment process before mid 2022 - with their aim to fill cohorts for either the very end of 2022 or the start of 2023.

That's as far as we (the TATCs they got rid of) are aware.
interesting.. thank you for this info.

when you talk about cohorts, was this for the TATC’s who actually began their training before COVID interrupted them, or perhaps the individuals (myself included) of whom were weeks away from starting CTC training but never had the chance to begin.

I understand there will be priority list if you like with those who began training and still want to resume, but it will be interesting to know just how many trainees are in this boat and whether those waiting just behind them ‘in the queue’ would be invited to start next year too.

Either way, it sounds like NATS are now finally gearing up for some sort of movement and activity which can only be seen as encouraging news.