PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF mandates Vaccine
View Single Post
Old 25th Sep 2021, 07:09
43Inches

Received 415 Likes on 229 Posts
Can you agree on the fact that people who got infected and recovered from Covid-19 have some form of protection as you call it?
Can you consider that protection after natural infection could be better than after vaccination?
No protection is perfect, certainly not the one offered by vaccination against this zoonotic constantly mutating coronavirus.
Why would anyone want to mandate vaccination for those who already recovered?
Many countries did actually assume process of immunity through infection was good 1 year ago, that's not the case now, with general consensus being that it's either the same or slightly less than vaccinated immunity. Now most countries that accept covid exposure immunity limit its use out to 6 months from recovery, Germany is moving to make those that want to remain un-vaccinated prove at their own cost they are active virus free, paying for their own tests. Being 'vaccinated' in Germany means full course of vaccination + 15 days or recovered from covid and within 6 months, otherwise you can not attend indoor public settings without a self paid covid free test result within 48 hours. I use German rules as an example as they have some clear cut rules about covid vaccination status. That will most likely become the norm, either get vaccinated or pay for tests to be an active member of society. Vaccination status is an easy way to monitor the coverage of ones protection level, and is a lot cheaper than constant testing.

Worthy of further research wouldn't you say?
I've already given plenty of reasons why Ivermectin is wrong for this, as it may have some affect, but its drawbacks are too great for the dosage required. I could cure your Covid affliction with a swift hammer to the cranium, you would die, the virus would then die as it has no live feed to survive on, Covid eradicated. Like I gave the wolf example earlier, they are the doctors of the wild by being lazy hunters and preying on the sick and weak, which strengthens the herds by killing off the sick before they can infect others. Your treatment has to have tangible benefits over the side effects, which at the dosage required is not clear. Anyway there has already been one patient in Sydney with Ivermectin poisoning, who would have had no issues with covid had he just rested for the time he had it, so the stupid is still out there.