PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF mandates Vaccine
View Single Post
Old 24th Sep 2021, 09:50
Bend alot

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by spoiler77
The thing is that many people already had Covid-19 (maybe not in Australia?) and some of those people don't want to get vaccinated against a disease they already had, is that fine? I believe so...

Natural immunity and vaccination work together, many locks vs single lock, industry will always be slower than live biology.

I had Covid-19 early 2020, mild flu symptoms followed by a loss of taste and smell, since I recovered I get tested every single week by PCR and every single one of them returned negative.
I recently did a serology to check my level of antibodies against Sars-CoV-2, almost 20 months after recovery, and it is more than decent, a tiny less than one year ago and way above the defined threshold.

I believe natural immunity if way more effective than the vaccines out there.

So why force those who already had the disease to get vaccinated? Why force those who are not at risk to get vaccinated? Why not share all those vaccines worldwide with those in real need and move on?

That childish vaccinated/unvaccinated fight is ridiculous...

Regarding your statements about the now famous anti-parasitic drug, many drugs are given both to humans and animals, that debate means nothing. And not all studies say it doesn't work, on the opposite... the debate is still completely open.
With your comment you are classed as an ANTI VAXXER.

That is a narrow minded fact. Many countries recognize your past condition moving forward - Not Australia.