PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 1st Sep 2021, 00:50
ExtraShot

Received 33 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by 43Inches
Taking another countries problems out of context is why you are struggling with it's meaning. A few lost individuals have 'heard' Ivermectin can cure Covid and can't get prescribed it as they don't have worms, instead they turn to black market sales of horse and cow versions of the drug. Which are much larger doses and contain other ingredients not suitable for human consumption, they are then getting sick or dying because of this. The FDA is not mocking them in that statement, it is not mocking the dead or dying, it is making a clear statement that those drugs are not for humans, especially if you read the material on the site. I'm pretty sure the message is working in the US now, a few of the 'anti' protagonists have died from covid scarring the others into vaccination. As I said earlier the FDA statement is pretty much in line with sentiment and media coverage of the issue.

Sorry, but it absolutely is mocking them. Most people won’t read beyond the headline. It is condescending. I don’t know you struggle with that (see what you did there?). It’s a ‘deplorables’ type moment. You won’t win over people speaking to them like that.