PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DHL 777 EMA base
View Single Post
Old 29th Aug 2021, 10:25
hobnobanyone

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SpamCanDriver
Thanks Hobnob
You’re welcome. I suspect that the number of 90 day current pilots will be quite limited at the moment - so we shall see.

It’s not going to be “instant”, these are positions for aircraft that are arriving. internal upgrades will be going on from the 767 fleet, but there is likely to be a shortfall over the course of the first 777s for both C and FO positions.

The other thing I would say is that I came here with my eyes open from the passenger world. And really like it here. They treat us well nowadays - as Deltahotel said - there’s occasional flashpoints and gripes, but they exist everywhere. For me, we’ve made it through Covid so far on full rosters, full pay, with a pay rise honoured (4% C, 3% FO, 0.5% from company into pension - and with DHL Express making record breaking profits, they’re likely to honour a similar pay rise again next April!). We had a 5% bonus and 2 bonuses for working through Covid. Hotels normally good too!

777 rosters… a work in progress. around the world routes. 767 to continue on the Atlantic ex U.K.