PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas to lay out roadmap for restart of international flights
Old 28th Aug 2021, 08:28
donpizmeov

Received 26 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by Xeptu
I'm hearing you mate, but Australia has been managed by people slapping themselves on the back telling the world how good we are for the last 20 years. In reality it's a different story, we have 3 weeks fuel supply in the entire nation, if one small tiny wheel falls off that supply chain we are screwed, It doesn't end there either, you would be surprised at how few people we actually need to make things happen. When they are not there all of a sudden......

We are watching NSW carefully, we will be in a better position to know what to expect in the next few weeks to see if the wheels fall off. NSW is the most capacity of everything in Australia, let's see what happens.
We use to always joke how the rabbit proof fence was there to keep those from the Mexican states out. It's a shame the QLD premier didn't understand it was joke.

I am hoping the northern hemisphere winter does not change things there. But I do hope the summer change in Oz brings a brighter outlook.