PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF mandates Vaccine
View Single Post
Old 21st Aug 2021, 20:03
OutsideCAS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tell me what the difference between mandating a vaccine for Covid is vs mandating a vaccine for say yellow fever before you can visit certain countries?
Oh, I don't know - maybe just the small issue of a full clinical trial and published results for the former.

The Yellow Fever (vaccine) has gone through such a regimen and has full published results. I understand the need for an "emergency response" vaccine but to suggest such a product should be mandated is and would be (IMHO) a very 'shaky' ground if nothing else, legally. If you wish to take the vaccine, by all means as an individual - take it. But others have differing beliefs and have drawn their own conclusions, some valid some not perhaps - not any one individual or company should be insisting either way. If an employer insists an employee takes up the offer of a vaccine (not fully licensed), then decides anyone who refuses is subject to disciplinary action or otherwise, then said employer really is "p!ss!ng in the wind" and will get very wet in time I think.