PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Afghanistan 2021 Onwards
View Single Post
Old 21st Aug 2021, 00:50
tdracer

Received 180 Likes on 88 Posts
Originally Posted by Cat Techie
Fox News? You believe the tripe they produce? Biden may actually believe it was a dead duck. It is a dead duck unless a country south of the Stan was brought to order. It never will be. I see that states sons and daughters treat a major city area I have lived in for the last few months. They treat it as a rubbish dump. The Disunited Nations was the name from my former landlady. She was not wrong.
Did you listen to the speech? I did, and the man is delusional. Fox didn't need to spin any of that - it was simply pathetic ramblings.
Biden actual said we could not possibly have done this any better. He's either a bold faced liar or he's delusional, because there are dozens of ways this could have been done better. His warnings to the Taliban are laughable - what he's proposing - another "strongly worded press release" (if you've not been paying attention, that's a direct quote from the USA UN ambassador ).

BTW Nimrod, I didn't vote for Biden, or for Trump the time before (I did hold my nose and vote for Trump this time because I could see what was happening to Biden - I figured a bully was better than senile.