PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 19th Aug 2021, 23:58
Foxxster

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by 43Inches
I think you miss the point that if Gyms and Salons are allowed to open then everything else will be as well. Just need a few political kicks in the bum to reopen those borders.

Then what is the 80% for if everything is already open. The complete lack of any detail is utterly disgraceful. Nine weeks and we have nothing except the last day a rumour that we can go to the gym. They need to take a very large broom through the health department bureaucracy and do a major cull.

Bali is not open anyway, even if you wanted to go, from what's been said its' empty and has been gutted. I think most are missing the point that a lot of places wont let you in unless you are fully vaccinated anyway, even if Australia does let you out. A lot of posters keep talking like this has only affected Australia somehow.

I have an awful feeling that international travel will be plagued by the problems the uk are having with their traffic light system for countries. One day a country is green, the next it turns orange or red. It is the same situation we have here with border closures. Who is going to book anything when at a whim you can get stuck overseas in two weeks quarantine or need to do the same when you return. Or simply cannot go .