PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Quarantine gone crazy!
View Single Post
Old 17th Aug 2021, 05:02
Oli777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
the problem isn't the government per say..

IT'S THE ANTI VAXXERS!

These morons on the highest level are the root cause for all of this. If everyone just took the damn vaccine (like you did when you were a baby!) then the death rate and the virus replication (as in the Delta variant.. and soon another variant) would be non existent.
BUT by not taking the vaccine and clogging up the hospitals and draining the government coffers, and allowing the virus to replicate they are inevitably causing ALL of this, world wide!

If you don't want to take the vaccine because you think you know more than scientists the world over, that is perfectly fine, BUT then by doing so you are NOT allowed to leave your house EVER and risk my families life. This is the problem, the anti vaxxers don't take the vaccine and then walk around amongst us like nothing is happening and so spread the virus and such a high rate that we are left in the world we live in today.

If you want things to change then get ALL your friends, family and workers to get vaccinated and lets end this madness. And if that means firing your staff because they didn't want the vaccine, then do it. I DID IT, FIRED THE LOT OF THEM. They will not endanger my customers of my new little business which I struggle to maintain.

So shall we all end this 21 day quarantine in hotels and invite our friends and family over again? You know what to do...