PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mystery Argosy
Thread: Mystery Argosy
View Single Post
Old 4th Aug 2021, 17:13
Roebuck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brakedwell, for all his alleged misdemeanors, I have a lot of sympathy for JJ and wouldn't wish his fall from grace on anyone. I quoted from an article I read which actually displayed a photo of the car and described the later events, I certainly wasn't in on the know. No matter, Now here's the thing, are you sitting comfortably?

That post on another thread where you describe going u/s at Blantyre on the way back from Swazi - I WAS ON THAT FLIGHT! I was the ground crew for the trip and was bunked with the Co, sharing a room at one of the local ATC ers homes. I was frightened f****less but the Co was a smashing chap, put me at ease, and we had some great late night chats.

You may recall his name, which I don't, but looking at the Co's on the Ardet gallery, the nearest I could come up with is Malcolm Wilson One evening the hosts served avocado prawn starter with lake fish to follow and whilst they probably explained the fish was special, I didn't find out but a few weeks ago that lake Nyasa, as it was then, contained a fish unique to itself.

If you go to Ardet this year, I'll leave my Roebuck moniker at reception should you wish to make yourself known.
Roebuck
PS id you gravitate to Britannias post Argosy days?