PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Pilots : The fight back begins.
View Single Post
Old 3rd Aug 2021, 07:56
Falling_Penguin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm getting out of this industry. The agenda is fairly clear for those that are prepared to face up to their own cognitive dissonance and Stockholm Syndrome (as opposed to genning up on yet another HPL exam).

World Economic Forum 'Great Reset', Build Back Better bleated by major Western orientated political figures around the world in syncro, 'Net Zero' the new buzzphrase. W-patterns from outside the UK serving these isles is where I see it going, maybe some regional operators (Loganair) surviving. Cabinet model of government is in place; writing to your MP merely serves as some sort of light therapy for the confused and disenchanted. No meaningful opposition to the existential crisis our national industry faces - in fact the most destructive mismanagement choices possible (and why the silence from airline management boards?) - No effective resistence either from BALPA or any of the main political parties. BALPA censoring people found summarily guilty of wrongthink, ffs.

Yet people are so heavily invested they refuse to sit back and take the macro view. I understand this, heavily invested quite literally in some cases. But, sit back, do your FORDEC, GRADE, DODAR or whatever you need to.

Do consider that there may be an overall unpalatable agenda, which you are not being served up in mainstream media.