PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 3rd Aug 2021, 00:47
43Inches

Received 415 Likes on 229 Posts
Only because of the feds inaction is this the case. Too busy lining Gerry Harvey's and the Gas industry's pockets only to cheap out on vaccines. They could have been the heroes
Don't forget pushing through $130 billion in defense spending quietly as the first outbreak took the headlines. Not to mention the rushed through act to force internet companies to pay for news, limiting news to Murdoch press and his cronies, further bills passed for internet censorship etc. There has been a lot pushed through by the gov while people squabble about lockdowns and vaccines, some directly affecting your ability to get the full story on things and therefor basic freedoms.

What do these premiers want to open borders? at least Gladdy has given something whether you agree or not ( I agree by the way). We have to get on with it, why should the whole country be held ransom by the ppl who dont want to take the step of getting the jab! not getting it is your choice I wont get into a debate on why you should etc however there needs to be a firm date of ops normal and if your not vaccinated its your responsibly to look after yourself. The stats of the success of the vaccine is there and cant be disputed, look for yourself who is in ICU and has died in NSW.
I live in Victoria and don't give care much for the country/borders being open as long as NSW keeps screwing it up. We are open within the state because we took it seriously and beat it. I agree go get vaccinated and its all a non event. The removalist debacle proved that open borders don't work, because uneducated people do uneducated things, and put other communities at risk.