PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jul 2021, 13:50
Muttley Crew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dr dre
You guys keeping posting those numbers without ever including this statement on the exact same page:

FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records, has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines.

You keeping repeating those figures but never include that statement. Every time you do someone sensible here points out that CDC statement, but you guys continue to post that rubbish again and again as if you’ve just made some incredible discovery the “brainwashed sheeple” aren’t aware of.

Can’t you see people on this page aren’t falling for this?
Using what is nothing more than a disclaimer on the VAERS website as support for your specious argument while ignoring the acknowledged fact of deaths with (or after having had) Covid 19 being counted as deaths from Covid 19 in this country and others, thereby inflating death tolls and adversely influencing public opinion, is hypocritical and disingenuous at best. At worst it is grossly misleading and potentially damaging to the ignorant who, amazingly, seem to find the basis for their beliefs in, of all places, this forum. Your skill is in cherry-picking factoids and assembling them in such a way as to imply authority and a veracity beyond question, to suit your own preferred perspective. Despite urging others to acknowledge some vague proposition of your own you won't acknowledge or clarify your true motivation for your attempts to convince the uncertain.

Originally Posted by Gnadenburg
And out of interest ( again ) can reluctant vaxers post as to whether they've lost their livelihoods in aviation due to COVID?
I suppose they can. If you're insisting that they do so, let's also ask that the "vaxers" also "post as to whether (or not) they've lost their livelihoods in aviation due to COVID19" vaccination? I know of several who have but doubt they're contributing on here.

Originally Posted by sumtingwong
And here you post as self appointed Lord of the peanuts.
Condescending hypocrite.
My apologies, wong, obviously I hadn't thought of you, specifically, when I referred to the desperate, ignorant, occasionally rabid, knuckle-dragging mouth-breathers of the peanut gallery and am saddened to learn you consider yourself one of them. If it helps, I firmly doubt your knuckles truly drag.