PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - REX to transition to ATRs, start domestic jet ops
Old 22nd Jul 2021, 06:53
MickG0105

Received 181 Likes on 90 Posts
Originally Posted by rodney rude
Geez Busbitch - should you really be on here saying "nice" things and showing some compassion? Best be careful
not following the lead of MickG, SHVC, bounceboeing and Paragraph 337 and the others with their incredibly repetitive and quite frankly
totally boring negativity. We get the idea you guys - you hate Rex and Sharp and you are all airline business experts. Give it a break.

Thats just my opinion and I'm entitled to it. Or do you want me to log on every day and say the same thing over and over and over
like you guys with nothing better to do
Geez, didn't realise there was some sort of quota on posts. I've made 11 since the end of May and half of those were entirely unrelated to Rex and its management rather they addressed interpreting the ACCC report on competition in the sector, the structure of power-by-the-hour leases, and an extended exchange on whether manufacturer documentation is freely available. As to saying the same thing over and over and over, each of my other posts about Rex addressed a different topic, once each time - finances, exec share plan, most recent flights by the fleet, and competition.

For the record, I hate neither Rex or John Sharp. I think that Sharp is a loud-mouth whinger and that Rex's management have seriously misjudged this expansion program (that's just my opinion and I'm entitled to it) but I don't hate either.

That said, if you don't like seeing "There's never been a better time to expand into the domestic market" trotted out, then best look away - that's unlikely to be forgotten any time soon.