PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - International arrival caps into Australia…
Old 20th Jul 2021, 13:48

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts
Yes we are behind for a number of reasons, bad luck choosing AstraZeneca as our main vaccine, the one the uk has used as its major one and we chose because we can actually make it here, so at the time actually a sensible decision. There have been roll out issues, I guess getting federal and state health public servants to actually do some work was always going to be problematic.
We have the utterly stupid position with 1a people who, since February, have been able to get a vaccination complaining that they will not be able to meet the September deadline. Others have commentated that they would leave the job rather than have a jab.

Where have they been living? Where is there personal and social responsibility?
Oh, that right it the Govt's fault.

In all the (r@p that comes from the ABC about why we are lagging in this and that, why we should have done this or that, why the AZ is this the Pfizer is that, it is all too confusing, I cannot remember anyone looking straight into the camera and saying;
"Stop complaining and blaming everyone else, just go out and get the b00dy jab"

We have a small vaccine clinic set up out side our local library. Went past the other day and the staff were standing around with nothing to do.
Don't say jabs are not available. My local GP was ringing around asking for clients.