PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 18th Jul 2021, 10:48
Ladloy

Received 119 Likes on 46 Posts
Originally Posted by Aussie Bob
Not me, this was one Scott Morrison in March last year. Nothing has changed except he was being pessimistic. About 1 in 10 might get something a bit more severe than the flu and about 1 in 500 might end up in hospital. The vast majority will not even get it. Don't take my word for it, just watch the stats that the ABC is giving us. Over 1000 "cases" in NSW so far, the majority of which had to have the test just to find out they are in fact "a case". After a positive test they are sent home to isolate. Oh, and we have had a death, a lady in her '90s. There is an enormous difference between a "case" and someone sick with covid.

For this we are expected to take a vaccine that is not a vaccine but a new MRA, never tried before experiment that will only protect us from others that have had the same "vaccine".

Let's open up all the borders and end the lockdowns now please.
As of right now 1 in 17 cases are in hospital and that's early figures as there's a lag in hospitalitions. 18 in ICU, 7 on ventilators (flip a coin on survival if you get to the ventilator). As for saying people are taking the test without expecting a positive result, I'm sure by week two it's not just a 'case'. The wprst part of the disease is in the second or third week, while most getting tested are early into their dirst week.

Long term, persistent symptoms known as Long covid are found in 1 in 5 cases. Serious heart issues and lung issues are to be expected by long covid. Give me the jab and I'll be happy to end lockdowns and open borders.