PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - "CAA's Cellma fails the medical" - Pilot Mag.
Old 11th Jul 2021, 18:37
thehaar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ah what a joy to use Cellma. One wonders who they hired to digitalise the l paper form so we could type in answers instead of writing them. The online system lacks the user friendly interface that a simple a pen and paper offer.

Is anyone else finding that after filling out a Class 1/3 medical form online and paying the fee that the form appears to be blank. I have filled out twice now (fortunately only paid once) only to find my answers disappear into the grey internet and the form appears to have the text "no questions answered for this section" inserted to each section.

No delete button for attempted applications while trying to find the proper Class 1 Aeroplane form is apparent. Just says Class 1/3 when I finally found it and neither is it possible to delete automatically generated invoices or forms not used. Thank goodness the software people who came up with Cellma don't write the flight computer software