PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MOD Diversity Chief
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jul 2021, 23:32
Training Risky

Received 17 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by Toadstool
SAS,

apologies you are correct and I was incorrect with the numbers. I will edit my post to remove my error.

A report issued jointly by the DHS, DoJ, ODNI and FBI on Mar 17 said

(U) The IC assesses that racially or ethnically motivated violent extremists (RMVEs) and militia violent extremists (MVEs) present the most lethal DVE threats, with RMVEs most likely to conduct mass-casualty attacks against civilians and MVEs typically targeting law enforcement and government personnel and facilities. The IC assesses that the MVE threat increased last year and that it will almost certainly continue to be elevated throughout 2021 because of contentious sociopolitical factors that motivate MVEs to commit violence.

Their assessment is Domestic Violent Extremism poses the largest threat to the US.

It is assessed that %13 of those arrested after the Capitol incident were either former or current military.

It is this, and the rising number of military personnel involved in DVE which may have prompted Secdef to do what he did.
Load of rubbish.

Politically motivated 'intelligence' assessments written by brown-nosing zealots with their eye on a promotion do not mean there is any real 'white supremacy threat'.

The real threat to the USA is Antifa/BLM groups battering Portland and other major cities, unhindered, for a full 18 months. The city police and feds are too scared to clamp down on them as they don't want to end up in a cell next to Derek Chauvin.