PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin 3.1
Thread: Virgin 3.1
View Single Post
Old 24th Jun 2021, 09:13
cloudsurfng

Received 75 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by Anti Skid On
Oh wise one, how many ventilator beds has New Zealand? Less than 500, If the Delta variant too root without any isolation the health sector would be overwhelmed in a week.We do not want to be like Brazil, India, the UK, Italy, the USA (insert country where they've ****** things up)

Be grateful you are WELL; be grateful your government CARES. That's why Australia and New Zealand are economically better off than most.
i think you’re missing my point. The delta will get there eventually. I sincerely hope the vaccination program there goes well. Unfortunately, the success in both Australia and NZ has conditioned the public to accept
only zero cases. So unless the sheople in both countries accept that there will be cases, everyday, you have as much hope
of opening internationally as we do. For some reason people can’t accept that vaccination equals less or no hospitalisation/death, even with cases. Zero is the only acceptable number, a stiff up both politicians and the media should be held to account for.

so, as I said, if your vaccination program goes well, fantastic. The delta will still get there. And there will still be daily cases