PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Forced Landing on Collaroy Beach NSW
View Single Post
Old 28th May 2021, 20:42
Checkboard

Received 115 Likes on 55 Posts
I now have it in writing from the RA-Aus but I need to seek the author's permission to publish to third party and in particular to the forum. I will happily do that when permission is granted
No one here is going to give a stuff, unless that written advice includes a reference to some form of legislation - that you don't understand that is ... amusing.

Damm, now your admitting to dropping something from an aircraft ??? Section 29.5 of the Civil Aviation Orders

Off we go again
Wow. Way to show lack of empathy dude. How do you rate on the sociopath scale??

I would have expected that 20.16.3.12.2 and 20.16.3.13.2(2) should be relevant to the infant ?
Originally Posted by CAO 20.16.3.12.2
12.2 The number of passengers carried in an aircraft for which an emergency evacuation demonstration is not required may exceed the number of approved passenger seats fitted in the aircraft only if the excess number of passengers:

(a) has been approved by CASA; or

(b) does not exceed the number specified in column 2 of the following table opposite the number of passenger seats specified in column 1;

and the excess passengers are infants or children:

Table

Column 1
No. of passenger seats

Column 2
No. of excess passengers

2-6 ... 1
I don't see a problem there. Two seats, one excess passenger allowed.

Originally Posted by CAO 20.16.3.13.2(
(2) When an infant is carried in the arms or on the lap of a passenger in accordance with subparagraph 13.2 (1) the seat belt, when required to be worn, shall be fastened around the passengers carrying or nursing the infant, but not around the infant.
I don't see any problem there, either??