PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Covid Shot - Side Effects?
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2021, 23:31
Gnadenburg

Received 92 Likes on 41 Posts
Originally Posted by cattletruck
Would a glass of wine or three assist in getting through the doldrums should there be any annoying side affects? Does the immune reaction care if you're a bit tipsy or not? Is there any professional advice against going down this path whilst remaining in the safety of your own home?

The night before my first jab, I organised a fine wine tasting in Hong Kong with medical professionals. I don’t believe there was any science to suggest problems with alcohol and the vaccination. My second jab was late March, I had a few wines watching the footy and barely any side effects.

Perhaps quality wine thins the blood? Helps against clotting? LOL that’s my “science”.

Hong Kong has a magnificent vaccination scheme. Slick and efficient. Uptake has been poor due to political resistance ( thumbing government since you can’t throw Molotov Cocktails these days ) and superstition or anti-vax lack of logic. Other factors being there’s no need to vaccinate due low cases and not allowed to travel anyways. Stock market up and property market up so most doing well enough to be selfish and lack urgency.

After all the BS virtual signalling with masks to protect your neighbour, an Asian courtesy so the community claimed, now they have a real opportunity to protect their neighbours but now way! Asses- just awaiting similar Aussies.