PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flyinggroup Antwerp/NL assessment
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2021, 17:57
pilot dude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 3RDi
So called professional pilots choosing to come on here revealing their emotional instability when they don’t get what they want. I think it’s unfair to speak of FG so disparagingly. The deal may have been weak according to you, but doesn’t warrant such an aggressive response against them AND Europe when you have never worked here (technically, as you say). It’s not nice. Calm down and move on. I’m sure they dodged a bullet with you too. Enjoy America.
You seriously think this a fair offer and a reasonable salary for somebody that has a 100.000 Euro education? The PC-24 typerating is costing NOTHING to the owner as the airplane comes with 3 free typeratings from Pilatus. The 4 landings for the basetraining cost probably 2500 euro for the 30-45 minutes of flying. A 25000 Euro bonding would be on the high side for this project with 15000 to 20000 more realistic.

And as for the best bonding, why not pay a fair pilot salary and give good conditions. Works so much better then forcing people to stay.

But everybody gets what they deserve. Flying group a bunch of desperate pilots and you probably a ****ty career. I feel sorry for you.