PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 18th May 2021, 12:11
V-Jet

Received 59 Likes on 29 Posts
Your unsubstantiated allegations of misfeasance against me, which CASA and I have rejected as baseless, have no effect on the integrity of this, as said, essentially administrative process. If at any point you believe this might not be the case, you should direct your concerns to CASA’s Industry Complaints Commissioner.
Craig Martin
Executive Manager
Regulatory Oversight
Aviation Group | CASA
If you didn't post that as humorous, Glen, then may I point out that is Champagne Comedy right there!

The 'butter wouldn't melt' drone (in Sector 7G?) signing his name at the end as 'Executive Manager, Regulatory Oversight' (with the very millenial and uber trendy || vertical lines (let me just add a few 'shift backslashes' to show I can do it just like the youngsters |||| ) suggesting you should direct your concerns to the CASA Industry Complaints Commissioner is hilarious! They who have no doubt already approved the response, have been fully aware of your issue since Day One and no doubt shared a donut or ten at the Kasa Kool Aid Fountain with the drone (Sturbahnfuhrer Martin) minutes before pressing 'send'.

I have always enjoyed Yes Minister. What makes me enjoy it even more is just how good and how timeless their take on exactly this type of 'governance' actually was..

Last edited by V-Jet; 18th May 2021 at 12:27.