PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flyinggroup Antwerp/NL assessment
View Single Post
Old 15th May 2021, 06:32
Klimax

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 3RDi
So called professional pilots choosing to come on here revealing their emotional instability when they don’t get what they want. I think it’s unfair to speak of FG so disparagingly. The deal may have been weak according to you, but doesn’t warrant such an aggressive response against them AND Europe when you have never worked here (technically, as you say). It’s not nice. Calm down and move on. I’m sure they dodged a bullet with you too. Enjoy America.
Are you trying to be funny?
Flying Group is "offering" a 3 year 50+K euro type rating bond with an additional 35K euro recurrent bond to work on a light jet. That´s surely not normal to most "professional pilots" as you describe it yourself. Considering the pay conditions offered by Flying Group, as a presumed reward for the privilege, I don´t see why the OP shouldn´t feel offended. But sure, you´re right, to each his own, and this deal my not be "weak according to you", but that´s just a good example of what´s dragging down the pilot market conditions here in Europe - consider yourself as part of the problem. The OP stood down the "opportunity" and seeks to head back to the US - good on him. Great for Flying Group, they´re now getting Captains that are loyal towards their training bond and not the operations. Good luck with that project.