PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 9th May 2021, 07:04
ruprecht

Received 19 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by lc_461
This is the exact issue... my elderly parents (well >50+) are both in reasonable health but refusing to get vaccinated due to fear of blood clots. But apart from the fact that two of their children have been heavily impacted by the pandemic, their lives in the past 6 months, not so much. Mind you, they are also feeling "safe" in QLD. With no covid circulating in the community they aren't afraid and therefore not willing to take the vaccine "risk".
Its a dilemma - both have had the flu shot this year and would not accept being called an anti-vaxxer. I'm now grateful to be fully vaccinated, but I fear for the industry that this kind of mindset is developing in the older population, let alone the younger ones!
Yes it’s an interesting loop we find ourselves in.

We have zero covid so there is no rush to get vaccinated so the border opening gets further delayed so there is no covid so there is no rush to get vaccinated so the border opening gets further delayed so there is no covid so there is no rush to get vaccinated so the border opening gets further delayed so there is no covid so there is no rush to get vaccinated so the border opening gets further delayed so there is no covid so there is no rush to get vaccinated so the border opening gets further delayed so there is no covid so there is no rush to get vaccinated...