PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK to EASA
Thread: UK to EASA
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2021, 10:32
back to Boeing

Received 102 Likes on 48 Posts
Contact Approach

But it is something EASA is unable to do anything about. Ask the U.K. government to lobby the EU to make an exception.

I’m unsure who exactly you’re talking about in discussing your Spain ATO example. But it will be a limited amount of people.

EU students with a U.K. licence. Well the writing was on the wall and as has been said whilst spending 100k they should have been doing due diligence. I’m sorry but that’s the harsh reality of it.

U.K. students with a U.K. licence. They wouldn’t have the right to live and work in the EU anyway so only need an U.K. licence.

EU nationals living and working in the U.K. on 31st dec 2020 will still have the right to live and work in the U.K. either through settled or pre settled status. Pretty much every single EU national that was made redundant would have been made redundant in plenty of time to stay their SOLI out process. Those that weren’t made redundant can still use their U.K. licence.

so exactly on who’s behalf are you upset? Before you accuse me of arrogance. It’s bluntness