PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Future Carrier (Including Costs)
View Single Post
Old 5th May 2021, 21:11
Hot 'n' High

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by airsound
Cheerz, H'n'H and oldgrubber. I have no idea what you were talking about for much of your diatribes - but I have much enjoyed them. I specially like the idea of lashings off for the boozer....
airsound, trust me, you are not the first person to accuse us WAFFU's of talking utter nonsense ........ and, sadly, there will be many, many, many after you who will say the same!!!!! All I can say is .......... it's a fair cop, Guv! But you picked up on the really important bit!!!!!!!!! So "BZ" as we would say!!!

Tuc, forgot all about our convo way back on the Mk. 7 fiasco. I did laugh when I got the GFE list across my desk for the Mk. 2 bits to feed into the Mk. 7 Mods Programme. The 2 was UOR if I recall (hence the hand-to-mouth shuffling of things like pallets) so one would have hoped the endorsed requirement for the replacement would have acknowledged those issues. Seemingly, if you manage to survive on a "beg-steal-borrow" Support Policy long enough ..... why not read that forward for the next Fleet?! Good on you/PE for sorting that out! Was that our certain "do the Mod over the weekend" friend again? And I never realised the Merlin had older kit than the SK 6! Never worked Merlin so always assumed it was a big jump forward. Ah well, H 'n' H was always one to "look on the bright side of life!" as Eric Idle wrote for Monty Python! Actually, "Monty Python" sums up an awful lot of stuff!!! Hey ho! H 'n' H