PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Covid Shot - Side Effects?
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2021, 10:14
morno

Received 310 Likes on 116 Posts
Originally Posted by EvaDestruction
Dr. Dre

I'm glad things are coming up roses Down Under. And I'm glad you have a nice pair of Rose Colored Glasses on to view the world around you.

In the US and the rest of the world, they've been issued under EUA because there were no human tests done on them. Rather, the human tests are being done on a massive scale, on the public. As of about 3 weeks ago here in the US, more than half the population, 175 million out of 330, have been jabbed. Because no such gene-editing drugs have ever been administered to humans before, we are in uncharted territory. We have nothing to go on.

The few animal tests done with the drugs here in the US were done only on rats, and they quickly noticed that the pregnant rats lost their pregnancies. Apparently these dangerous cocktails have a strong influence on the placenta, as the same thing has happened here in the US to pregnant women, they lost their pregnancies.

So keep those Rose Colored Glasses fixed firmly to your face, because in the next 6 months or so it's very likely the stuff will be hitting the fan.

Call me cynical, but I don't see the advantage to taking a dangerous experimental shot to supposedly protect against a virus with a 99% survival rate. It doesn't make sense to me.

To Australopithecus, I'm sorry I rained on your parade. Life can be cruel you know, and too many times the bloody truth can be painful.
I’m starting to think that maybe some gene therapy might be a good thing for people like you, to, you know, increase the IQ of the gene pool from which you came

The US is the modern day Roman Empire, teetering on the edge of self destruction because of the stupidity of some (not all, but enough) of its population, tied up with the obsession that people are trying to take their toys (guns) and make them eat their vegetables (get a vaccine).

Good luck to you all. I’ll get the jab and live happily ever after.