PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Covid Shot - Side Effects?
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2021, 05:27
dr dre

Received 351 Likes on 191 Posts
Originally Posted by kingRB
See the problem is you keep quoting these references like it legitimizes or non politicizes what she writes. I can at least see that politics can be influencing this - you and your bias can't - yet you keep posting like its fact.
Why do you keep trying to conflate questions or contradictory evidence as "anti vaxx" and shut down conversation? It's intellectually lazy and a standard identity politics crap that's prolific these days.
I'll list the roles of those quoted in the articles I used to debunk the claims posted by the Skin Doctor and the Financier, including the article you believe is "hard left politics":

an infectious disease researcher at Colorado State University
clinical research fellow in viral immunology at the University of Cambridge
professor at Emory University’s School of Medicine

Chief Medical Officer at St. Luke's Health Systems
assistant professor of medicine at the University of Pennsylvania
associate professor of immunology and infectious diseases at Harvard’s T.H. Chan School of Public Health
professor of nutrition and epidemiology at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health

infectious disease physician at Stanford Health Care
chair in population health and professor of epidemiology at the University of Pittsburgh
researcher at Johns Hopkins University
senior scholar and senior scientist at the Center for Health Security

director of the CDC
HRSA spokesman
assistant professor of biostatistics at the University of Florida
director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
a professor in the College of Law at the University of Utah (to debunk that Covid patents existed prior to the pandemic)

Are they being "intellectually lazy" or sprouting "hard left identity politics"?

Do you genuinely believe people can't possibly hold a position that vaccines are a valid scientific process yet have concerns about a new one?
Concerns have to be founded in reality backed up by scientific and medical consensus. Not rubbish like "mRNA vaccines are gene therapy" sprouted on this thread.