PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2021, 03:16
blubak

Received 66 Likes on 35 Posts
Originally Posted by Angle of Attack
And I’m loving McGowan now feeling the pressure, it’s very easy to throw stones at other States but far different when you actually have to do something. Statistics speak louder than words and it’s now obvious that WA hotel quarantine is the worst in the country, they hardly take anyone compared to other states yet they leak like a submarine with fly screens. If McGowan was true to his word he would lock down again, but I think he is finding it a bit harder politically when the shoe is on the other foot. What are you waiting for? destroy the virus lock it down premier! Lol...That’s what you were lecturing every other state with last year?
You could see this coming,it was just a matter of when.
Mismanagement certainly caused what happened in victoria but when you continually bleat how good you are,1 day the tide will turn against you & now it has happened.
He has decided there will be no crowds at the footy today in perth but there are no new cases today.
Is this his way of saying our hotels are high risk but we will divert attention away from that by putting the public focus on a footy match.
I guess he will also try & blame the feds again & not without cause as all the feds do is stand back & play politics whilst telling us what a great job they are doing a la the vaccination program.