PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Covid Shot - Side Effects?
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2021, 00:28
dr dre

Received 356 Likes on 195 Posts
Originally Posted by EvaDestruction
If it's not dangerous, why is it released (here in the US) under Emergency Use Authorization?
It isn't under an Emergency Authorisation in Australia. It was authorised after a complete assessment of data. It had to be given an expedited authorisation in the USA (safety tests were still completed however) as the virus was running rampant throughout the country. Killing up to 4000 per day.

If it's not dangerous, why did a Miami Beach doctor die 2 weeks after the shots of a strange blood disease?
He didn't. He passed away from natural causes, no proof the vaccine had a role.

If it's not dangerous, why are there pregnant women in significant numbers losing their pregnancies?
Because they aren't. Miscarriage is already quite common and no data the vaccine is increasing that rate.

Because this is not a true vaccine but instead gene therapy never tried on humans before
Vaccines aren't gene therapy. Even though the Covid vaccines aren't, Gene therapy in of itself is nothing to be afraid of, it is an exciting new way of combatting disease.

why should a person with a healthy immune system (like me) take an experimental and dangerous gene editing drug cocktail to supposedly (it doesn't) protect me from a virus that has a 99% survival rate?
Because the rate of death from vaccine is miniscule compare to the rate of death from Covid. Some facts. Risk of Covid death 5 times higher than vaccine for over 40s, 10 times higher for over 50s, 50 times higher for over 60s, 80 times higher for over 70s.

We've only one death in Australia that professionals have identified a link to the vaccine (that person had underlying conditions however). That's out of 2 million doses given. We have had about 30,000 Covid cases for 900 deaths. It doesn't take a genius to figure out the vaccine risk is virtually non existent compared to the infection risk.

That is a question you would rather not answer
I just did.

A legislator in the state of Arizona, female last name Hernandez, took the series of shots and about 2 weeks later came down with a full blown infection with all the symptoms. Her story was covered by RT a few days ago.
First off no one has ever claimed vaccines are 100% effective at stopping infection. They are effective at stopping severe disease, which is exactly what happened. The legislator you mentioned did not come down with a "full blown infection', as her fever only lasted a few hours. She has medical qualifications and acknowledges that her disease would have been worse without vaccination, and encourages people to get the jab.

Besides being dangerous and experimental, it doesn't work. There has never been a successful vaccination against coronavirus.
It works. Every scientific study produced shows the effectiveness of the vaccine. Cases cut by over 90%

I see no compelling need to take an experimental and dangerous drug to protect against a virus with a 99% survival rate, a virus that has been blowing around this part of Florida for more than a year that never seemed to bother me. .
Florida - 2.2 million cases, 35,000 deaths.
Australia - 30,000 cases, 900 dead.
Florida even has a lower population than Australia.

Last edited by dr dre; 1st May 2021 at 00:40.