PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Covid Shot - Side Effects?
View Single Post
Old 30th Apr 2021, 22:46
JJ 789

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by EvaDestruction
If it's not dangerous, why did a friend of a friend (here in the US) die 4 hours after injection? If it's not dangerous, why is it released (here in the US) under Emergency Use Authorization? If it's not dangerous, why did a Miami Beach doctor die 2 weeks after the shots of a strange blood disease? If it's not dangerous, why are there pregnant women in significant numbers losing their pregnancies?

Because this is not a true vaccine but instead gene therapy never tried on humans before, the short term effects are fairly minor compared to the potential long term effects. We are essentially walking in uncharted territory, as no humans have ever received such medical devices.

Again I pose the question: why should a person with a healthy immune system (like me) take an experimental and dangerous gene editing drug cocktail to supposedly (it doesn't) protect me from a virus that has a 99% survival rate?

That is a question you would rather not answer, and I certainly understand why.

A legislator in the state of Arizona, female last name Hernandez, took the series of shots and about 2 weeks later came down with a full blown infection with all the symptoms. Her story was covered by RT a few days ago.

Besides being dangerous and experimental, it doesn't work. There has never been a successful vaccination against coronavirus. In attempts to develop one, all the animals being tested died when infected.

I see no compelling need to take an experimental and dangerous drug to protect against a virus with a 99% survival rate, a virus that has been blowing around this part of Florida for more than a year that never seemed to bother me. I won't be a crash test dummy for the pharmaceutical companies.

All the best.
I agree, I'll be giving it a few years at least until more data is gathered. Doesn't look like international travel from Australia will ramp up anytime in the foreseeable future... That's the drawcard for many people to get this "vaccine". Over the past month, many people who were going to get it when it was their turn are now saying they won't be now. So for people to be questioning it in relatively large numbers is telling...