PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Covid Shot - Side Effects?
View Single Post
Old 29th Apr 2021, 11:41
Auxtank

Received 29 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by redsnail
In EASA land, they recommend 48 hours no fly post jab.
I had the AZ jab and I needed those 48 hours off. I had Covid a year ago, so did Checkboard, although, we experienced different symptoms.
About 7-8 hours after the jab, the chills kicked in, then felt hot, this cycled all the way through the night plus felt nauseous too. By morning, that had gone away but was left with a headache that wouldn't budge and fatigue that didn't let up until the evening. Headache finally went away. The next day, just very tired. Slight tenderness under the arm, jab site, fine.
Checkboard (who is long covid with altered sense of smell and taste), very mild chills and fever but had bad joint/back pain for about a day.

Can't wait for the second one... It should be better...
I had these exact symptoms after my first jab in mid February. I wasn't "meself" for three days in total.
I have been told the sides you get on your first one could be the same only slightly worse on the second jab.
I have just been invited by my surgery to book it. I am hesitating. . .but will get it. I'm just making sure I have a window of three days with no commitments whatsoever.