PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Looking for a Website to sell Parts
View Single Post
Old 13th Apr 2021, 14:07
wrench1

Received 24 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by Bitmonx
Looking more for an international site. We have two remote hooks that we need to get rid off. One is an Onboard and the other is a Dart. We have some other Parts as well and all parts are either servicable or need overhaul and come complete with paperwork.
On the hooks, some P/Ns can be hard to get. In cases with specialized parts like those, I've contacted external load operators directly via email to if they're interested. Same with certain other parts like turbine engine parts I would contact engine shops, etc. But for parts in general, outside any "local" sites as mentioned above, you'll find T-A-P, Controller.com, Barnstormers, and believe it or not Ebay are usually the go to places in the Americas. Another place I've seen private used part sales picking up is through social media sites. I used to clean out my hangar every couple years and liquidate my extra parts, etc. for a decent return. One tip, subscribe to a photo storage service like Flickr and take a lot of good pics of your parts and organize then into folders/albums by part so that you can email specific links to any possible buyer. Good luck.